Waterfall Canopy Tour
Zip over a waterfall in the Smokies!
Your gonna’ love this!
The only zip line in the Smokies that actually zips over a waterfall. The Waterfall Canopy tour is a true Smoky Mountain jungle tour where you zip from tree to tree like Tarzan. Get set to experience the majesty, and mystic beauty of the Smoky Mountains as you zip across valleys and creeks for two hours on seven tree platforms. Here you will zip across mountains, over creeks and waterfalls, on to the side of rock cliffs, across valleys, and then back to the base camp. An awsome bonding experience for the entire family. This beautiful and scenic tour has seven different lines and two sky bridges with several platforms, each with their own unique characteristics. The tour lasts approximately 2-hours and will zip you right over our very own Lost Mine Falls.
Popular Family Adventure
This is a popular family tour and books up early. Please be sure to make your reservation as soon as possible to ensure your desired tour time. We can take children as young as 7 years old.
Included in your zip line adventure is:
- Professional zip line safety equipment
- A short tutorial in our barn and beginner 60’ zip line to get your feet wet
- Two experienced guides whose #1 priority is your safety
- Guide powered and automatic braking systems – no need to wear gloves or ever touch cables
- Picturesque treetop views of the Smoky Mountains
- Photos available after your tour
Bonus: When you reserve a tour on the Waterfall Canopy tour you automatically get the Discover Foxfire Pass at no additional charge.
Price: $78.00 per person
Duration: 2 hours
Minimum Age: 7 years old
Weight Limit: 45 to 265 lbs.
Must wear close-toed shoes
Or call (865) 446-5149