Get It All Package
Opens Memorial Day through Labor Day
This package has it all; zip lining, agility ropes course, 60-foot climbing wall, 65-foot tower jump, plus America’s longest swinging bridge, kids obstacle course, and great yard games.
Here is what you get:
- Fly the Scorpion Zip Line — Zip from the Tower of Nations over Dunn’s Creek to Safari Landing then walk back along the Riverwalk trail to zip the 600-foot line again and again.
- Climb the Gorilla — Our 60-foot climbing wall has auto belay system and 5 levels of difficulty to test and improve your climbing skills. The Gorilla Climbing Wall is the largest climbing wall in the Smoky Mountains and our experienced guides will help you give instruction and encouragement as you scale the bumps and crevices of the Gorilla.
- Traverse the Tree Climber Aerial Ropes Course — Test your balance and agility on the 12-element ropes course that guides you from tree-to-tree over 50 feet off the valley floor and then takes you on two high zip lines that zig zag across Dunn’s Creek and then back to ground level.
- Head-Rush Plunge — Jump off the perfectly good 65-foot Tower of Nations. This is a huge head rush that will move your heart into your throat as you step off the platform to be gently caught by our automatic belay system and lowered gently to the ground.
- Swing cross the bridge — This Total Challenge Pass includes America’s longest swinging bridge, (longer than a football field), and multiple smaller swinging bridges through the trees and hiking trails to Lost Mine Falls and along Riverwalk trail to the Watusi and Llama pasture and a kids obstacle course.
- Do it all again — The best part is you can do all these adventures over and over again all for one low price and if you come after 3 the next day is free.
- Sip some cider — When you are done and ready to relax you can take a cider tour and taste our famous Wyile Cider. Soft cider for kids and hard cider for adults.
Price: $78.00 per person
Restrictions: 7 years old to 265lbs.
Open Memorial Day to Labor Day
Or call (865) 446-5149