Cross America’s Longest Swinging Bridge and so much more!
Hiking and Bridging — A Foxfire Family Fun Adventure
One of the wonderful things about Foxfire Mountain are the beautiful trails and multiple bridges that meander throughout the 150 acres of pristine forests, bubbling creeks, delightful waterfalls, beautiful vistas, cow and llama pastures, and lazy creek-side treks. Throughout these easy to moderate trails you will cross multiple unique bridges from log bridges to covered bridges to cable bridges, including America’s longest swinging bridge which is longer than a football field that crosses 70 feet above the east prong of the Little Pigeon River. This is a Foxfire Family Fun adventure for all ages and even include an on-the-ground obstacle course for both child and adult kids.
Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park is packed with treasures
- Traverse America’s Longest Swinging Bridge, The Bridge to Prosperity which stretches 335’ across Foxfire Gorge
- Visit the Whispering Winds Covered Bridge, home to thousands of wishes hanging from the ceiling
- Trek our miles of hiking trails with stops along the way at the Lost Mine Falls and the historic Sweden Furnace Iron Mine
- Check out the Walking Tree Canopy Tour in the Evergreen Grotto and hike through the trees
- Challenge your kiddos at our Little Adventurer Obstacle Course
- Stack some stones and build your very own cairn for good luck
- Enjoy an easy stroll along the River Walk Trail and stop alongside Dunn’s Creek for a leisurely picnic
- Enjoy a game of cornhole or just relax on our front porch in one of our comfy rockers
The Discover Foxfire pass is included at no charge with any other adventure at Foxfire Mountain.
Price: $20.00 per person
Kids 6 and under are FREE!
No Age Limit
No Weight Limit
Reservations NOT Required
Or call (865) 446-5149