Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park is packed with treasures awaiting your discovery! You’ll never run out of things to do and see.
- Traverse America’s Longest Swinging Bridge, The Bridge to Prosperity which stretches 335’ across Foxfire Gorge
- Visit the Whispering Winds Covered Bridge, home to thousands of wishes hanging from the ceiling
- Trek our miles of hiking trails with stops along the way at the Lost Mine Falls and the historic Sweden Furnace Iron Mine
- Check out the Walking Tree Canopy Tour in the Evergreen Grotto and hike through the trees
- Challenge your kiddos at our kids’ obstacle course in Lava Valley
- Stack some stones and build your very own cairn for good luck
- Enjoy an easy stroll along the River Walk Trail and stop alongside Dunn’s Creek for a leisurely picnic
- Enjoy a game of cornhole or just relax on our front porch in one of our comfy rockers
Note: Discover Foxfire is included FREE with any other adventure! If you are taking any of the zip tours or bear crawler adventures, this is included at no additional cost.
Price: $20.00 per person
Kids 6 and under are FREE!
No Age Limit
No Weight Limit
Reservations NOT Required