The Goliath Zip Line
The highest, longest and fastest zip line in the Smokies!
For the brave and daring the Goliath Zip Line is your adventure! This zip line course is the highest (475 unexaggerated feet high) in the Smoky Mountains and the longest course at that height. The 2-hour tour encompasses five extreme zip lines that will leave you breathless and nothing short of awe-struck as you zip from mountain top to mountain top over pristine forest, meandering rivers and pastoral valleys below. This is the adventure of a lifetime that you will never forget. The views are absolutely amazing and the bragging rights are priceless! This tour has limited capacity and often fills up so be sure to make your reservations as soon as possible to reserve your desired tour time.
Longest, Highest & Fastest
You will be traveling at over 55 mph as you zip 475 feet above the East Prong of the Little Pigeon river on the half-mile long Goliath zip line. Wheee! –and that’s just the beginning of this adrenaline adventure.
Your adventure includes:
- All high quality zip line gear and equipment
- A short tutorial in our barn and beginner 600’ zip line to get your feet wet
- Tractor-pulled wagon ride up the mountain
- Two guides whose #1 priority is your safety
- State-of-the-art ZipStop braking technology so you do not need to worry about using your hand to brake yourself.
- Panoramic views of the Smoky Mountains across Foxfire Valley and Dunn’s Creek
Bonus: When you reserve a tour on the Goliath you automatically get the Discover Foxfire Pass at no additional charge.
*The Goliath Zip Line course is not for those who have an extreme fear of heights or cannot climb our tower stairs.
Price: $94.00 per person
Duration: 2 hours
Minimum Age: 10 years old
Weight Limit: 100 to 250 lbs.
Want to save time? Download and complete our waiver and bring it with you! Download Waiver
Or call (865) 446-5149