NOTE: the Total Challenge Pass is currently closed for the season.
This package has it all; agility ropes course, 60 foot climbing wall, America’s Swinging Bridge to Prosperity, kids obstacle course and great yard games!
No need to settle on one adventure… when you can do them all! This package gives you unlimited access to multiple adventures for the entire day. If you come after 2pm, the next day is free!
Here is what you get for one low price:
- Climb over the Gorilla — Out 60 foot climbing wall has an auto belay system and 5 levels of difficulty to test and improve your climbing skills. The Gorilla Climbing Wall is the largest climbing wall in the Smoky Mountains and our experienced guides will give you instruction and encouragement as you scale the bumps and crevices of the Gorilla.
- Traverse the Tree Climber Aerial Ropes Course — Test your balance and agility on the 12-element ropes course that guides you from tree-to-tree, over 50 feet off the valley floor, and then takes you on two high zip lines that zig zag across Dunn’s Creek and then back to ground level!
- Swing across the Bridge to Prosperity — The Total Challenge Pass includes access to America’s Swinging Bridge to Prosperity! From 2012 until January 2019, this bridge was the longest swinging bridge in America! With a length of 335 feet (longer than a football field), this bridge is a visitor favorite. Also included are multiple smaller swinging bridges that will take you through trees and hiking trails to Lost Mine Falls and along the Riverwalk Trail to Watusi and Llama pasture and a kids obstacle course.
- Do it all again — The best part is you can do all of these adventures over and over again all for one low price, and if you come after 2pm, the next day is free!
- Sip some Cider — When you are done and ready to relax, you can take a cider tour and taste our famous Wyile Cider! Soft cider for kids and hard ciders are available for adults. Our Wyile Cider is the only craft cidery in the state of Tennessee!