You are gonna’ love this!
The only zip lines in the Smokies that actually zip over a waterfall. In this Waterfall “Lite” Tour you will zip from tree to tree like a Smoky Mountain Tarzan. Get set to experience the majesty, and mystic beauty of the Smoky Mountains as you zip across valleys and creeks for up to two hours on one tower platform and four tree platforms. Here you will zip across mountains, and a waterfall, on to the side of rock cliffs, across valleys, and then back to the base camp. An awesome bonding experience for the entire family. This beautiful and scenic tour has five different lines and one sky bridge with several platforms, each with their own unique characteristics. The tour lasts up to 2 hours and will zip you right over our very own Lost Mine Falls.
Popular Family Adventure
This is a popular family tour for those that are short on time, and it books up early. Please be sure to make your reservation as soon as possible to ensure your desired tour time. We can take children as young as 7 years old.
Included in your zip line adventure is:
- Professional zip line safety equipment
- A short tutorial in our barn and beginner 60’ zip line to get your feet wet
- Two guides whose #1 priority is your safety
- Guide powered and automatic braking systems – no need to wear gloves or ever touch cables
- Picturesque treetop views of the Smoky Mountains
- Photos available after your tour